NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and DC, who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry. Void where prohibited. The Warm Up the Holidays Sweepstakes starts 12:00 am ET on 11/10/2020 & ends 11:59 pm ET on 12/10/2020. Sponsored by The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC. For Official Rules, visit www.gillette.com/WarmUpTheHolidays or www.theartofshaving.com/WarmUpTheHolidays.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The Warm Up the Holidays Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 10, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 10, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.gillette.com/WarmUpTheHolidays or www.theartofshaving.com/WarmUpTheHolidays (“Websites”) and completing the on-screen registration form, including opting-in to receive future communication from the Sponsor, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing. Limit one (1) entry/person during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 10, 2020 in order to be eligible. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4. Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
5. Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 14, 2020, from among all eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period by Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by email and will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release (where they will be required to provide their mailing address and verify eligibility) and except where prohibited, publicity release and assignment of rights (“Declaration”) within three (3) days of notification in order to be confirmed as the winner. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected. Declaration will be sent via email. The potential First through Fifth Prize potential winners will be notified via email and required to provide their mailing address and verify eligibility within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be chosen, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate potential winner selection, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A prize pack consisting of one (1) Gillette Heated Razor, one (1) Blk & Bold Coffee & Tea Set, one (1) Anyon Match Striker, one (1) Embr Warming Bracelet, one (1) LAFCO Luxury Candle and one (1) Naked Cashmere Beanie. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $813. First Prize (4): An Embr Warming Bracelet. The ARV of each First Prize is $299. Second Prize (4): An Anyon Match Striker. The ARV of each Second Prize is $150. Third Prize (4): A Naked Cashmere Beanie. The ARV of each Third Prize is $85. Fourth Prize (4): A LAFCO Luxury Candle. The ARV of each Fourth Prize is $65. Fifth Prize (4): A Blk & Bold Coffee & Tea Set. The ARV of each Fifth Prize is $14. All prizes will be awarded in the form of a promo code for the winners to redeem online. The prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty of any kind except as required by law. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, Sponsor may award an alternate prize of equal value and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner(s) will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided.
8. General rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions are final and binding. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Sweepstakes website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that, in Sponsor’s determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant represents and warrants that he or she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
9. Disclaimer, Release and Limitation of Liability: Sponsor makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the prizes, expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty with respect to the prizes and does not assume any liability for any personal injury, illness, death or loss that may be sustained by the winners, in connection with the prizes. By entering the Sweepstakes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, the agents of each of the foregoing, all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Sweepstakes or the provision of the prize or any component of the prize, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (all of the foregoing, collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, receipt or use of prize or any component thereof, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities relating to any personal injury, illness, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, the use of any Sweepstakes-related website, or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will have not have any liability in connection with, (a) any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize or winners, (b) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (c) any “act of God” or other force majeure event, including, without limitation, any event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or interfere with, delay or prevent the provision of any prize, (d) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail or (e) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. In no event will more than one prize be awarded.
10. Governing Law; Limitation of Remedies: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules, and all questions and disputes relating thereto, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be instituted only in a federal or state court located in the State of Ohio. Each entrant submits to exclusive personal jurisdiction in such courts, waiving any right to trial by jury, and agrees not to commence, maintain or participate in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules in any other forum. Each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio (Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow restricting access to class actions. This provision will not apply to entrants who live in such a jurisdiction); (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
11. Winners: For the name of the winners, available after January 1, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 1, 2021 to: Warm Up the Holidays Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept.: SG, Melville, NY 11747.
12. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.